[oletrucks] Parts

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 13:03:51 -0600
Thanks for the explanation of etching primer.

I just ordered all my patch panels today, should be here in a week, I also
got good news last night, the one shop I was looking at for the body work
wanted $35/hr .. which I was willing to pay because I know they do good
work, but my uncle knows a guy who will probably do it for $15/hr and also
has a good reputation. I trust my uncle not to steer me the wrong way ... so
with this news my body work will either cost me half as much or I can get
twice as much done ;)

I was looking at the Bear Claw latches and looking to see how they would fit
in. Has anyone put them on a '55 2nd series? I was also looking, and I can
get brand new latches and striker plates for around $50 per door ... these
would just bolt in, but I know some people say that the Bear Claws work
better with shaved handle situations .. just have to do some thinking.

Bill