Re: [oletrucks] Fuel Pump 62 -235

To: KJB768@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net, ArtDecoChevy@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fuel Pump 62 -235
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 13:51:56 -0500
Easiest to just replace the pump in my opinion, the pump has a rubber
diaphram in it and if it develops a split or crack in it its easier to just
replace.
Of course i'm referring to the ones that fit into the engine block with the
lever If you suspect its dirty and clogged-you can remove it and just added
fittings and hoses and pump the lever manually and see if its working.
Just a thought and hoping the 41's have this type of pump...wayne

At 12:39 PM 11/2/00 EST, KJB768@aol.com wrote:
>Hi folks,
>Not getting any fuel at the carb, is it possible to clean out the fuel pump
>or just replace the pump ?
>KB
>41 Pickup

Wayne Osborne