Re: [oletrucks] Oil Pump

To: Tom3600@webtv.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Oil Pump
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 20:15:06 -0500
The same happened to me on my '54 235. I was doing a frame off and thought
for a flat rate I let the rebuilder put my engine together. Mistake. Don't
know what year you have but on my '54 there is a line that runs from the
rear cam journal to the middle of the block up into the rocker assay. It's
located inside the lifter galley. It was plugged solid with sludge from the
cleaning process as well as the fittings connecting it to the block. Plugged
so bad I replaced the line and fillings. Better you find this out now the
when it's running. BTW how is the oil pressure?

Grant