[oletrucks] GMC p/u and Suburban junkyard trucks scanned...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC p/u and Suburban junkyard trucks scanned...
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 20:37:35 EST
   Coming to you, virtually, from Woodbridge, VA! I took a cheapo one-shot
camera to Leon's salvage yard in Culpeper, VA Friday, and got some good shots
of some AD GMC suburbans, a GMC TF p/u, all rough. Got one '58 Chevy Sub pic,
but not scanned yet, with an interior shot of the sliding glass option I
removed. Also got some shots of AMC Gremlins, not that most of you would be
interested. LOL! Anyway, if anyone wants a scanned picture of the 3 GMC's, or
the '58 Sub w/tailgate option, send me an email, and I'll send off an E to
you with the attached scans. Don't push and crowd me, now! lol...

Jerry Casper
Suburban nut...