[oletrucks] Washington AD Trucks for sale

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Washington AD Trucks for sale
From: "stan zielinski"<saz@foxinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 12:15:27 pst
On my way to Leavenworth this weekend I saw some interesting Chevy trucks for
sale on the side of I-90. My wife actually let me pull over to take a look,
on her birthday! Unfortunately none of them were '54's and I could not use them,
but they looked like they were in decent shape.

- (1) 50-53? (3) window Cab in good shape
- (1) stock '50-53? Chevy 1/2 ton complete except for grill (sad shape)
- (1) Stock '50-53? Chevy 1/2 ton missing front fenders and grill (ok shape)

- (1) Nice looking 56? Chevy 1/2 ton, complete, with grill (great shape)

They are located on the North side of I-90 about 3 miles West of Cle Elum. (just
East of the Ensign Ranch)
Happy Huntin'

Stan in Seattle
'54 3100