Re: [oletrucks] Shift pattern

To: "Haas, J. de" <Haas@WT.TNO.NL>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shift pattern
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 08:08:41 -0600
I have an AD, but I believe that the 3-on-the-tree pattern is the same for
all cars world wide.  The electric OD is  activated with a separate cable
(electric's comes into play when opening to full throttle or dropping below
low end RPM's).  You don't even need to use the OD for the rest of the
tranny to work (just like non-OD tranny).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX