[oletrucks] Off Subject Query: 4.3 L firing order

To: old-chevy-truck@egroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Off Subject Query: 4.3 L firing order
From: SnappyDog1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 01:24:01 EST
Just off the top of your head, anybody know the firing order for a 1985 4.3
liter Chevy V6?  Or, anybody know where I might find it quick & easy?  I got
my '53 running the other day and now my friends all think I'm a mechanical
GENIUS.  I keep telling them I don't know anything about trucks that have
liters, I sure don't have any on MY truck, but...
Any help would be appreciated.

Barrett Revis
Sparks, NV

'53 3105