[oletrucks] Iron ons & Prints

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Iron ons & Prints
From: squatch56@webtv.net
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 17:38:24 -0800 (PST)
In case any of you are interested.  I now have a complete list available
of Chevy and GMC drawings I've done that are able to be made into
T-shirt Iron-ons.  These are not made on a computer printer and look
pretty good.  I have drawn most years of the trucks on the list, not
all, but most.
If you are interested, send me your snail mail address and I'll get a
copy out to you.

I will also be releasing 2 limited edition, full color prints in the
near future. One is an exaggerated cartoon 55 Chevy stepside pulling a
wheelie and smoking the tires, the other is a regular cartooned 50 Chevy
Deluxe Panel.  For now, I will only be offering these to the list and
the club I belong to.  They should be ready to go within a couple of
weeks, and they will be affordable.

L8R

Rob Butler
Milwaukie, OR