Re: [oletrucks] Happy birthday

To: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Happy birthday
From: "David Clark" <DCLARK3@MMCABLE.COM>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 19:58:11 -0600
Hoot,
We won't hold the Army thing against you.....just kidding!!!  I want to
congratulate and say "Thanks" to all the members who have spent time in the
military, whether it be Reserve, Guard, or Active forces.  Many have made
the supreme sacrifice and are not here today to lift their voice or cast
their vote.  Peace is realized and sustained only through the strength of
our military, and commitment of our citizens to the ideals that made this
country free.  My "Salute" to all who have served and continue to serve
today!!

Air Force, 63 - 86
Viet Nam 69 - 71
USAF Retired 86