Re: [oletrucks] TH350 trans

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TH350 trans
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 15:23:08 -0700
Its locking up at a good speed. There is an electrical port on the left
side of the trans. This connection requires 12 volts or so to trip the
solenoid in the valve body. The more throttle the later the converter
will lock or not at all. The pump pressure controls lockup speed. More
throttle means more pressure and is controlled by the TV or throttle
valve cable which is directly connected to the throttle. Lockup is
essential for increased mileage.