[oletrucks] little light sockets

To: <Tivis@pp.okstate.edu>
Subject: [oletrucks] little light sockets
From: "Alan Lubow" <alosteo@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 16:31:15 -0700
Josh:

You may have figured this out by now, but the sockets are available used at
any junkyard that has these old trucks.  Take a pair of wire cutters with
you.  Most of the time junkyards don't charge much (if anything) for small
parts like this, although you should ask so you're welcome there again the
next time.

The sockets are also available new as part of the wiring harness.  I
replaced my entire harness on a nice Saturday -- there really isn't much to
it.  Once I did it I felt pretty dumb for not doing it years ago.  I'm lucky
my truck didn't burn up first.  Some of the original insulation was pretty
in bad shape!

Alan
'50 Chevy 1/2 ton