Re: [oletrucks] Happy birthday

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Happy birthday
From: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 09:01:28 -0600
Army here also.

         A       R             M           Y
     I (Aint't Ready to be a Marine Yet)

                    M           A    R      I                 N    E
     To be a Jarhead, (Mussles Are Required, Intelligence Not Essential).

Everyone needs to keep a sense of humor.  Hats off to all veterns for sure.
Have any of you seen U-571?  WOW!

BobK
51 3100 5-window (project)
54 3600 5-window (doner)
Arnaudville, LA

                    "Billy Gibson"

                    <bgibson@internetwor        To:     "Durwood B. Darbin"

                    k.net>                      <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>,

                    Sent by:                    <oletrucks@autox.team.net>

                    owner-oletrucks@auto        cc:

                    x.team.net                  Subject:     Re: [oletrucks]
Happy birthday

                    11/11/00 12:21 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Billy Gibson"

Army Myself 1961 Berlin Buildup.
And just like this list we are all here for the same reason.
Hats off to all Veterans
Billy Gibson DBA HooT58
Jefferson,Tx.