Re: [oletrucks] '49 3100 and modern gas - Questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '49 3100 and modern gas - Questions
From: "David Welch" <dwelch@onebox.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:33:01 -0800
Hi all. I've taken the shifter apart ('51 3100), and cleaned off the
50 yr old goo. Now, I'm looking for advice on what I should do?

1. What do I refill it with?
2. How full?
3. How do I keep it from leaking all over the place again? There are
no seals or grommets (if they were once there, they are gone now).  The
catalogs list a dust boot at the top, but that seems to be it.

Thanks
Dave

http://www.geocities.com/dave_99_welch/

END