[oletrucks] wiring harness tip

To: <mm@service-quality.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] wiring harness tip
From: "Alan Lubow" <alosteo@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:22:20 -0700
Michael:

The best tip I got was to take a pair of wire cutters and cut the old wires
out of the way, starting at the hole where they go through the firewall.
Don't waste your time trying to follow the old wires or anything like that.
You've got to go for it!  The wiring harness I used had decent instructions
and the wires were clearly numbered/labeled (Chevy Duty).  Once I got
started it really was a lot easier than I had expected.  Remember that you
need a harness for your specific application -- the harness will be
different if you're using a generator setup than if you have upgraded to an
alternator.

Alan
1/2 ton Chevy pickup