Re: [oletrucks] AC vs Champion Plugs

To: "Michael Mendonca" <mm@service-quality.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AC vs Champion Plugs
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 07:22:26 -0600
All my life (42 and counting) Champion plugs have been very poor performers.
I figure the guy we were supposed to talk to has probably died from old age
by now.

Can anyone tell me if the door striker plate (the one on the cab) is
different between 1950 and 1954? I am putting 54 doors (I like the push
button and vent windows) on my latest 50 and cant seem to get the doors to
latch.

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400 * 50 3100
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html