Re: [oletrucks] Dual Intake and Carbs

To: "Michael Mendonca" <mm@service-quality.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dual Intake and Carbs
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:01:25 -0500
The dual Rochesters can be made to run OK with some tweaking; see
www.inliners.org tech section. Check with Tom at Stovebolt Engine Co. He is
always acquiring intake manifolds at swap meets - also has Rochester carbs,
Holley-Weber staged 2 barrels and sells Fenton headers (and new Offy 2x1 and
3X1 intakes too).

Inliner Mike Yoder of Kansas Kustoms does a great job on split exhaust
manifolds. He will make them with or without heat riser, on your core. He
has sold over 100 sets through Night Prowlers. They look very much like the
old Corvette duals. Contact me off-list for details.

Jack Halton
51 GMC 1/2 ton
Winter Park FL