Re: [oletrucks] Paint

To: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Paint
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 09:35:53 -0800
I'll tell you what I use to remove small runs and dust that ends up in the
finish.  It's a small sanding stone manufactured by Meguiars "Spelling".
They allow you to concentrate on the exact area and help avoid breaking
through other areas.  They come in various grits but I start with the 1000
grit and then switch to the 1500 before buffing.  Their not carried at all
the paint stores so you'll probably have to ask them to order it for you.

It's the best money you'll spend in helping to reduce the additional  time
and expense of paint touch ups.

P.S.  Something they don't tell you but will increase the blocks life is to
keep it submerged in a small container of water when your done.

Joe Garcia
Yuba City, CA
1950 Chevrolet 3100

http://chevy1.freeservers.com/