[oletrucks] <Toys> more on Cameo R/C cable remote truck...now in black

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] <Toys> more on Cameo R/C cable remote truck...now in black
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 20:42:29 EST
    Well, I hit the K-B outlet store in the Mall yesterday, and went to check
on those Cameo R/C trucks again...and now they have black ones as well as the
yellow cream colored trucks! Dang, wish I'd waited now....LOL! Oh well, maybe
I"ll get another one. Soon as I sell more stuff on Ebay...been buying too
much, need to sell more. :) Anyway, just wanted to give you toy collectors an
update on this. They also had some of the Post Office Johnny Lightning 1/64th
trucks in Gold there for $2. I didn't buy anymore, as I already got 3 last
week. Well, that's all from me. Back to cleaning out my Emailbox...

Jerry
also cleaning out Gremlin Garage...