[oletrucks] Resin 1/25th GMC model parts...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Resin 1/25th GMC model parts...
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 00:24:53 EST
Hey list...

Recently on one of those "online auction sites" someone sold a set of items
to convert ERTL/AMT's 1/25th scale 1955 Chevy Cameo model into a 1955 GMC
Suburban pickup.  The items consisted of the GMC hood, GMC tailgate, GMC
hubcaps, GMC Dash, and the unique GMC chrome bumper/front end treatment.
Does anyone know where these parts came from?  I would like to get my hands
on this set and have my spare Cameo kit transformed into a GMC.  Any
information that is sent my way will be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Roger Roslowski
Rroslowski@aol.com
Lawrenceville, New Jersey