[oletrucks] need to clear room in garage

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] need to clear room in garage
From: EDigler2@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 21:29:59 EST
does anyone need a in cab gas tank?  I need the room and I'm not going to
need it anymore.  It is in great shape.  will sell pretty cheap.  e-mail me
if interested.  Oh and I have a question...Is fiberglass alright to replace
steel rear fenders?  I hate fiberglass but if it is all I can find I might as
well just use it and pretend it is steel.  Any info is appreciated thanks
always guys!

Ethan
49 GMC 100 "Rhodey"