[oletrucks] Member's Photo

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Member's Photo
From: Spectatin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:22:31 EST
A few months ago someone posted a very nice digital photo of an originally
restored 49-53 AD, it was blue, with the white stripe on the cab, chrome
hubcaps with red Chevrolet, chrome grill with no bumper guards and there were
no houses in the background.  I couldn't locate it in my saved mail.  If the
owner is out there can you post the link to the photo again.    Thanks very
much.

The Bells in MI (49 3100)