Re: [oletrucks] vehicle price guide

To: <MLayton324@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] vehicle price guide
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 22:29:58 -0500
Mike, I usually pick up my copy at a Barnes & Noble book store.  However,
most any large city mall book store should have one.  If all else fails,
check with Barnes & Noble online or Amazon.com online.  It's about $5 and
looks like a magazine.  It's called the "Old Cars Price Guide".  Great
reference for classic automobiles.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC