[oletrucks] license plates

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] license plates
From: "David Handley" <dph55@pdq.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:38:23 -0600
I chose to get antique plates on mine since I can't find the time to play
with it as much as I would like so they only cost a pittance for the plates.
I just smile and wave at the sheriff as I drive wherever and however I can
as time permits. Sometimes they stare because I  have no license or
inspection sticker on the windshield, but they seem to be a little afraid to
fool with the crazy fat fart in the ugly old truck. They have no idea that
my wipers don't work correctly.

Dave Handley
51 GMC 5 window
Houston, TX