Re: [oletrucks] Off-topic - Any knowledgeable model train guys

To: DFloyd818@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Off-topic - Any knowledgeable model train guys
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:18:28 -0800 (PST)
DFloyd818@aol.com says:

> In a message dated 11/30/00 4:42:13 PM, flfox1@juno.com writes:
>
> << Why don't we get back to what we were originally formed for:   Ole or Old
> Trucks.  Let's stick with that and stop a lot of the garbage that is
> coming across the E: Mail.  I may be out in left feild when I say this,
> but this is my feelings.  I Had a Leonel train when I was a kid too.
> John >>
>
> John, take a deep breath and try to relax a bit!  From what I have read on
> this list, friendships are formed and it only natural to want to share other
> experiences from your life with your friends.  I see nothing wrong with going
> off topic occasionally to see what other interests are represented by these

Inquiries are fine, but the follow-on discussion should be off line.  As it
says at the bottom of every message, the list is for oletrucks,
specifically Chevy and GMC from the 1940's and 1950's.  Anything else is
taking advantage of my efforts to maintain a list of 850 people with a
common interest.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@teleport.com