Re: [oletrucks] Parts needed

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Parts needed
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 16:22:49 -0600
I could take it locally and have it welded shut or put a rubber grommet over
it, or like you say, just turn a screw in there. Would like to have a
replacement. Its not acceptable to have it left alone because it lets dirt
and dust in. I mean, why put the cover on it at all?

I am ashamed to say that in the 70's when I was in high school, we accused
the black folks (and not very nicely) of being the ones to "afro engineer"
stuff. The truth is, let a farmer get ahold of something.. usually a white
middle class farmer, and watch what happens. It would be comical if all my
relation werent white middle class farmers! You know, I dont care how busy a
farmer is or anyone else. There is a right way and then there is a wrong
way!

"Doh! We need some air in this here carburetor.. Jo-Bob wheres that thar
drill!"