[oletrucks] MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
From: EDigler2@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 22:19:21 EST
I want to say that I REALLY need this list.  I don't know a lot of things and
so far I love the info I have gotten from here.  Lets all have a MERRY
CHRISTMAS and not be mad at each other.  Please people who want to leave
don't I am tired of losing knowledgeable people!  You guys are like family to
me.  You helped me with my problems with my PO.  You helped me find license
plates.  You told me why a 270 was better than a 228 for going faster but the
228 was fun just for nostalgia.  And many MANY more things.  Please no more
fighting.

Ethan