Re: [oletrucks] Re: In defense of the farmer

To: quirt@sk.sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: In defense of the farmer
From: ldfinley@juno.com
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 23:18:45 -0600
Amen Brother.  There's no shame in putting these babies to their intended
use.  Work.  I use mine to haul stuff all the time.  My newly painted bed
started getting all scratched up with 30 days after I finished, and I
could have cared less.  I've hauled 1700 pounds of fence panels, and
loaded firewood in it clear past the cab, and know I could put 2 cows in
the back and take them to market, if I had any.  And if I did, I would.
These babies can handle it.

As the old Timex commercials used to say, "They can take a licking and
keep on ticking."

Happy Holidays to all,

Larry
'51 Chevy 3100 Deluxe Cab