[oletrucks] THE MESS? OLETRUCKS OR WORSE!

To: "MIQ" <miq@teleport.com>, "OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] THE MESS? OLETRUCKS OR WORSE!
From: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 01:03:12 -0600
I thank you Miq for putting up with all of us for so long, for sure with out
you and the great resources, we would be all some where along the line be
stuck with a problem with our old girls. The help on this list is not to be
found elsewhere.

It is really too bad that the instigators of this mess wouldn't leave and
the good guys come back. It is a sad day when we don't see the messages and
replys from Bob Adler and the other knowledgable fellows on this list. I
miss them and I am sure I speak for the majority of whats left of this great
list.

My thanks and I am sure I can include the rest of the list. Most grateful.

Best regards to all,
Don.