[oletrucks] wrecked 49 chevy..

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] wrecked 49 chevy..
From: EDigler2@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:35:43 EST
yesterday evening I drove home and saw a 49 or 50 chevy pickup completely
crunched on the front end.  I had to pull over and see what happened.
apparently the guy was driving home from work and a big car made a left turn
in front of him and he slammed into it.  this may or may not be on the topic
but it made me think what I would do if my truck was punished the way this
(really well restored pickup).  What I am trying to say is that you guys(info
and all) are as important to what happens to my truck.  Wether I am doing
something wrong or right.  I really really need the people on  this list.
PLEASE reconsider.  If you would all put aside the crap that is going on and
think about the guy, who lost his truck, feels you would understand you don't
know what things are really like until they are gone.  I unforunatley didn't
get the man's name but I am gonna try and contact him.  Please Reconsider
dropping the list.

Ethan