Re: [oletrucks] Reconditioning a steering wheel

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <L1Chevy@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Reconditioning a steering wheel
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:00:12 -0500
Dave, I'm currently in the process of restoring the steering wheel on my
'47-2.  Based on comments from several list members, I'm planning to use
primer, then 2-3 coats of black enamel, then 2-3 coats of clear.  Other
members have said this will "hold up for years".  Hey, I'll be glad to get
back to you in 4-5 years and let you know if it works!  :>)
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC
tcape@weblnk.net