[oletrucks] Not Good Bye! and TF Brake Parts for Sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Not Good Bye! and TF Brake Parts for Sale
From: CyrusR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 22:04:10 EST
I mostly lurk on this list, but I value the helpful comments of the
knowledgeable people on this list and am VERY thankful that Miq is willing to
contribute his time to this mailing list, which benefits us all.  I
appreciate it Miq!  The future of our hobby is dependent on some of the old
timers passing their wisdom and love of these trucks on to the younger
generation.

I would ask that those who are departing please consider rejoining the list
in a couple of weeks, because their input and comments will be sorely missed.

Now for the relevant Oletruck content:

I'm converting to a dual master cylinder and disc brakes on my '57 3100, and
wondered if anyone wanted my presumably rebuildable original master cylinder.
 It's a Delco Moraine, casting number 5454530.  I would not recommend driving
a vehicle with a single master cylinder, but if that's your choice, you're
welcome to it.  If someone wants it, just pay the shipping and it's yours.
Also, I have the two front flexible brake line hoses that go from the frame
to the wheel cylinders, which are only a couple of years old.  I'd take $10
plus shipping for the pair.

Randy Underwood, CyrusR@aol.com
Northwest Arkansas
'57 Chevy 1/2 ton, Wraparound back glass, V-8, auto, power steering, in
pieces on the floor!, but soon to have disc brakes!