Re: [oletrucks] Spindle nut "58 3100

To: Peter Volwerk <chevy@zeelandnet.nl>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spindle nut "58 3100
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 17:33:08 -0500
Peter,

I belive it takes a special thread that's not commonly available, I know
the 3/4 and 1 tons do.

I'm not sure about the 1/2 ton but the 3/4 and 1 ton kept the same
spindle thread up to the  80's.

I have a set of late model 1/2 ton nuts that you can have for the
shipping charge, shipping weight is about 6oz.
--
John Dorsey
Wauchula, FL