Re: [oletrucks] Car haulers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, cmadero@flavorite.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Car haulers
From: LNGRUNR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:39:43 EST
I have kept quiet on this list for quite some time while getting my 53 up and
running with a 327/350 combo now just waiting to install a vintage air system
so I can stand to drive it here in Dallas in the summer .

I own and operate a semi truck and 53' van trailer I have 16'ramps that can
handle 5000# and about 50' of winch line.
If you are not in a time sensitive situation and I have other freight going
the same way I am sure I could be of help in moving trucks and large parts at
a very reasonable rate. If no other freight were available and I was in the
area I would estimate the cost at about $1.00 per mile more or less.
 Please consider the fact that I am in a 18 wheeler and I can't get in and
out of someplaces so when you are making your deal and thinking of using me
PLEASE find out :
1. If the truck  or whetever rolls
2. How close can a BIG TRUCK get to it to pick it up
3. How close can I get to you to deliver

 For your information I move about 20 cars around a year mostly to and from
trade shows. not counting my own personal use.
Ping me off list if I can help.
lngrunr@aol.com
Steve Bergan
Longrunner Transportation Services Inc.