[oletrucks] Powder Coat pictures

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Powder Coat pictures
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 15:49:32 -0600
Took some pictures and put them up ...
http://www.vanhalen-irc.com/bill/truck/

Looked the pictures over good today, not happy with one piece .. it's a
piece we powder coated, and then saw there was a spot the powder didn't
stick. So we then per the instructions applied a second coat. The second
coat didn't come out as good as the first. Sometimes you just gotta be happy
with what ya got in the first place ya know? Cause chances are the second
time around it won't look as good as the first! ... Anyways, I've probably
spent all of $4 in powder, so no big loss.

Bill