[oletrucks] Are You Digging Out?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Are You Digging Out?
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:01:05 EST
Hey Old Truckers,
    Are you digging out of the snow?  We had 6 inches here in Central
Illinois.  I hear that Springfield, MO had 13" or so.  My daughter is in
Tulsa and said they've got snow everywhere.  I called Jim Carter's to talk to
Kelly and he was gone due to the snow in that area.
    I've been trying to pull up the Carter web site.  Has it changed since I
book marked it?  The search engine tells me that it is forbidden.  Also,
would anyone have Kelly's e-mail address.
    Thanks.

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, Illinois