Re: [oletrucks] This is for trucks. To Talk snow, go to the

To: Jon Elerath <jelerath@home.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] This is for trucks. To Talk snow, go to the
From: jls <jls@seavcom.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:11:17 -0800 (PST)
I wrote a similar message to an individual about a week ago mistakenly
forgot to include the list.

It would be nice if many of us would grow a skin and stop with the
complaining.  The delete key works very well.  If someone has info on the
weather and his or her truck I'm more than happy to receive it on the
list.  If I don't have the time for something I can certainly delete it.
I work in the computer industry and receive between 30 and 100 emails per
day.  Deleting emails is not that tough guys.  In my opinion its all the
complaining that is destroying this list, not the off topic posts.

Thanks for listening.

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Jon Elerath wrote:

Thanks,
-JLS