Re: [oletrucks] connectivity

To: dkrehbiel@kscable.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] connectivity
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 16:19:07 -0800 (PST)
Deve -

For a battery minder, try this:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=41288

text sez:

Keep your vehicle's battery fully charged. Use on 12V batteries
while in storage or during cold weather.  The floating circuit
maintains a full charge without overcharging. Includes automatic
safety shut off, and extra long 17-1/2 ft. battery leads.

ITEM 41288-5VGA           $15.99

I have a couple of these and use them on the cars that live inside.  Works
well for $16 bucks.  The ole noisemaker lives outside, so I don't leave it
plugged in, but figured the cut off switch would take care of that.....

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@teleport.com