[oletrucks] Paint Formulas & Merry X-Mas!

To: <MKlepp4335@cs.com>, <oletwuk@fastrus.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Paint Formulas & Merry X-Mas!
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:52:08 -0600
Mike (and the rest of us) read on as "you asked and maybe we shall receive".
I received this nice note from Bob Adler that follows:

"Michael,

All I have for Emerald Green is the original formula which is Dupont
2893133.  That's a Duco nitrocellulose lacquer number.  A Dupont dealer may
be able to
cross that to something currently mixable.  There is also a Cream Medium
pinstripe that goes on the green molding.

I'm still on vacation from oletrucks list.  I'll come back at some point.
Say hi to everyone for me.

Bob ADler"

So Merry Christmas and the best of everything to all.

Michael Lubitz
1946 Chevy 3/4 ton stock
1948 Chevrolet 3100, soon to be deluxe
Austin, Texas