[oletrucks] Update on my sick truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Update on my sick truck
From: cmbcmorris@webtv.net (Curtis Morris)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:15:54 -0600 (CST)
First off, THANKS to all who responded with their thoughts on my
problem.  My antifreeze was good to 40 below! Also heat riser spring is
missing off of carb. I think that was causing part of the miss.
However, still have white smoke with oil droplets coming out of exhaust.
Best I can figure, must be a head gasket.  I can't believe the head
would be cracked if the antifreeze was good?? More updates forthcoming.
Thanks again! Curt