[oletrucks] Disk brake conversion???

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Disk brake conversion???
From: Lewis Osborn <losborn@teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 14:18:16 -0800
It looks like there's a good chance that I'll have to replace the brake
cylinders and the drums - as well as, of course, the shoes.  If I was to
go to disks on the front, what else do I have to change?  Would I have
to convert to power brakes?  Any idea how much more it would cost to
convert rather than use stock replacement parts?  Other thoughts/tips?

--
Lewis - K7LVO - Medford, OR - Valley of the Rogue
The Forty - 1940 Chevy Pickup - One Owner