[oletrucks] GMC Gasoline Powered 100 100-8 Brochure

To: OleTrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC Gasoline Powered 100 100-8 Brochure
From: Sandy Sexton <ssexton1@kc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 21:04:44 -0600
If anyone is interested, I have scanned to .jpg files the Advertising
GMC Gasoline Powered 100 100-8 Brochure showing the 1955 GMC trucks.

Please e-mail me so that I may send you a large zip file of the six
pages.  If you have e-mail accounts that limit the size, I may not be
able to send this brochure to you.

--Sandy Sexton
Kansas City, MO
Owner of a 1955 First Series GMC Truck with 4 speed Truck Hydra-matic
Drive Transmission