Re: [oletrucks] That radio hole in the dash

To: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] That radio hole in the dash
From: Kevin <kevmor96@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:50:33 -0800 (PST)
I'm looking on what to do with a radio also.  I want to have some sort of
good FM radio and would like a CD player eventually (maybe changer).  I was
thinking of getting a newer standard size CD player and then get the remote
with it, so you could put the deck under the dash, but kind of back a little
and up in there, so you can still change the discs and use the remote.  That
way you can later hook up a changer and put that behind the seat or
something.  Anyone have any other ideas?

1953 Chevy 1/2 ton

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/