[oletrucks] '59 3/4 ton for sale soon

To: " oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] '59 3/4 ton for sale soon
From: wsellers@iwon.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:22:39 +0000
Hello to all,
  I have not been on in quite a while.  Long story short, having owned the
truck two years and having still not put the time and effort into it that
I wanted too, I have forced myseld to decide.
  With 3.5 more years of school that looks to be no less intense than the
past two, I have come to the conclusion that I should do the right thing
and sell the old girl.  Not a decision that make me very happy!!!!
  I have put some work into it, mostly to get it everyday operable again
after I bought it and some maintenance since.  Save the motor, tranny and
bumpers everything else is original.  Bed wood, chassis, dash and instruments,
headliner, etc.  Still needs some work, but I drove it almost every day
last summer and still do unless it is too cold (the heater is original too!)
or the roads are icy.
  Anyway, you can see the truck at
        http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/wayne59.jpg
I am not quite ready to sell it yet I need to wait until I have another
vehicle first but I would be interested to know if anyone is interested
and get an idea of how much it is worth.
  I am in Belgrade, Montana and my email is wsellers@iwon.com if anyone
wants to contact me off list.

Thanks for any input, will keep you posted

Wayne Sellers, "sad to see it go!"

59 3/4 ton "The Green Behemoth"

--
iWon <http://www.iwon.com/> - Best Search Engine on the Web plus the
chance to win $10,000 every day, $1 million every month and $10