[oletrucks] Off subject - about 1991 Ford Escort

To: "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Off subject - about 1991 Ford Escort
From: "Rob J." <rjjmsj@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 18:59:21 -0800
I very much apologize for this, but my truck is getting wet, and I have to
figure out something to solve this.  My son decided to be the cool guy and
change his girlfriend's oil on her 1991 Ford Escort with manual transmission -
moving my truck and ragtop out to have working space.  Well, instead of the
engine oil, he drained her manual transmission....so not only is this not
about trucks or buicks, it's about a FXXD (as I said...VERY sorry about this).
Does ANYONE have a clue how to get transmission fluid in this thing?  I have
looked EVERYWHERE for any type of a fill point, and am not coming up with
anything.  This is the first time I've gotten this close to a side mounted
engine, much less a FxxD, so please email me off list as I'm sure you wouldn't
want to admit in public to owning one yourself, right?  ;-)

Rob