[oletrucks] Miq's email

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net (oletrucks)
Subject: [oletrucks] Miq's email
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 19:47:36 -0800 (PST)
NOTE: This will not I repeat NOT effect the oletrucks list in any shape
or form.

Teleport is going away real soon now.  The ugly giant wanna be AOL-ish
earthlink.net has assimilated them and slowly but surely, deleting all the
real services they used to provide.

Since I'm an old curmudgeon who can deal with change and like the old
cranky ways I'm used to, I'm leaving.

Please change my email to miq@bigfoot.com

I'll use their forwarding service to make changes as I need to, and once
everything is taken care of send another message

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@bigfoot.com