[oletrucks] RE: [old-chevy-truck] Was about 1991 Ford Escort now Old vs

To: <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: [old-chevy-truck] Was about 1991 Ford Escort now Old vs New
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 08:09:56 -0500
John,

My daily driver is a 1991 Jeep Renegade with 50,000 miles and it is on it's
third radiator, second gas tank and second clutch slave cylinder (which is
located INSIDE the bellhousing and appears to be going bad again). I've only
had it off-road once and the gas tank is protected by skid plates but
apparently they made the plastic gas tanks and radiators out of a
bio-degradable compound. Right now, the Renegade is in BillyBob's warehouse
bay and I have been driving BillyBob while awaiting delivery of a new fabric
top for the Jeep (its third). The old top was ripped off by a wind burst
just before Christmas. If I didn't know better, I'd say the Jeep is jealous
of the attention I lavish on the old truck and is trying to get even with
me!!

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)