RE: [oletrucks] Frame-mount SS gas tank for 47-54 AD trucks in

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Frame-mount SS gas tank for 47-54 AD trucks in
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:07:10 -0600
Between the rear frame horns, by the rear bumper?! Can anyone spell PINTO?

Seriously, Jerry, thanks for posting the infomation. I know that some of the
members will want to peruse the article as an option. Personnally, I'd
really be nervous about a gas tank that far back.

Jeff Nelson
1953 3604
Paducah, KY