[oletrucks] TF Panel and later model custom GMC for sale

To: "Old Trucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF Panel and later model custom GMC for sale
From: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 10:16:07 -0600
Friends,

It's been a long time since I posted this for sale so I thought I'd try it
again.

For sale:  55 2nd series 1/2 ton Panel, 55K original miles, 3rd owner,
235/3spd, factory overload springs, standard heater.  This truck was running
and inspected here in Texas in 1992.  The body is in VERY good shape with
only a few shallow dents and VERY little rust in the rockers.  The worst
part of the truck is the dash.  The PO hacked it up for a late model radio.
Everything is original except for the engine block.  The truck is currently
partially disassembled, engine/ trans pulled, front end sheet metal apart,
front doors off and disassembled and all glass removed.  The
running/steering gear is intact and funtctioning.  The truck has been
garaged since '92.  I'm not going to be able to get around to rebuilding it
in the forseeable future so I'm going to sell it.  I'm asking $3000 U.S.
The price is negotiable and I will take payments (with a few stipulations).
Pictures can be viewed at
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Surf/3178/1955a.html

I also have for sale my daily driver.  A custom built , by me, 1982/86 GMC
1/2 ton shortbed CREW CAB with 96K miles.  I built this truck in '99 and
started driving it in January 2000.  It features an '82 GMC cab/frame; '86
Chevy 1/2 ton runninggear, 305/ Turbo 350 lockup and a ' 91 Suburban front
end.  The truck is dark gray matalic with pewter and charcoal tween
interior.  It has PW, PL, PS, Tilt, Cruise, AC, factroy deep tint glass,
Centerline wheels, new BFG 31x10.50 tires, dual 16 gallon tanks and a Xtang
bed cover, a slip in bed liner and a Kenwood AM/FM CD player w/ amps and two
12" wooffers behind the rear seat.  The truck also comes with a set of 2"
dropped spindles, dropped rear spring hangers and a set of smaller/wider
tires if you want to make it a "sport truck".  This truck is a show winner,
having placed in the top 40 at a 120 car streetrod show last March.  I don't
have any pictures posted but could e-mail some in interested.  This is a
very dependable and very unique truck that could be driven anywhere.  I'm
asking $12,500.

Both of these trucks are located in Odessa, Texas which is roughly half way
between Dallas/Ft. Worth and El Paso on Interstate 20.  E-mail me if you
have any questions.

Robert Rogers
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to original
55 -5 3100 Wife's project
57 3100
and a few others