[oletrucks] Members photos

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Members photos
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 11:14:47 -0500
First I must apologize to these members as things have just kept me away
from adding these over the past few weeks.....But low and behold here they
are..

Brian McNeil is the owner of this 57 that he has named "The Beast", body
work is all finished, disc brake upgrade on the straight axle. New glass,
tilt wheel, oak/stainless in the bed, Ron Francis wiring harness. Now just
to get the 2000 Silverado blue paint shot and it'll be done...
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/brian57.jpg

Ken Wilson ownes this fine 56, complete with 327/350 combo, 69 nova
subframe, tilt wheel, louvered tailgate and 97 cherry ice paint job...
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/ken56.jpg

Don Simmons ownes this 53 since 1977. This truck is apart and awaiting the
reassembly.  Here is a before shot---cant wait till the after.....
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/don53.jpg

Mike Layton continues his collection of trucks. Here is shots of his
51-3600 that has been converted to a dually and flatbed. Another of his 59
Apache--the only TF trucks he owns by the way, he has a keen eye for the AD..
Finally his 52 suburban that used to be an old army truck...with an
original 37 truck beside it....
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/mikel51.jpg
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/mikel59.jpg
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/mike52burb.jpg

As always, these and about 140 other members trucks are available for
viewing at...
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup