Re: [oletrucks] off topic love my truck

To: cramey@dashlink.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] off topic love my truck
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 22:04:55 EST
I second your experience!!!

Last week, I had some work done on my wife's 97 Chrysler van - Water pump -
$200; Belt/Tensioner - another $150, O2 sensor $200, Transmission range
sensor $200. They wanted $80 for spark plugs but I figured I that wasn't time
critical like the water pump so I'd do it on the weekend. Front 3 plugs took
about 5 minutes; back 3 took 3 hours+. #4 and #6 come off from underneath by
reaching up along the exhaust tunnel and doing the job by feel only - no way
to see the plugs. #2 is accessed from the top after  removing the alternator
bracket - again by feel only - plug wire had "locked" to the plug, etc, etc,
etc... My hands looked like I'd been in a cat fight. Give me a straight 6!

EEHodges@aol.com
Emory Hodges
48 Chevy 3/4 ton "Rack"